Your Primerica Term Coverage Has the Most Valuable Options and Benefits in the Industry
Protecting your family’s financial welfare with life insurance is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in life. That’s why choosing the right company and agent is important.
Personalized Solutions & Financial Education
Do you know any other life insurers whose representatives will come to your home and review your financial goals and dreams with you and help you form a game plan to get there? Primerica Services Inc. does just that.
Customizable Coverage and One Policy Fee Helps You Save
One life policy through Primerica Services Inc. will cover your entire family and save you money. Other companies will sell you separate policies to cover each member of your family. Coverage through Primerica Services Inc. is with one policy – along with spouse and child riders to protect your whole family.
Terminal Illness Benefit
People are usually sick before they die. They may not be able to work but everyday bills continue. Medical bills can be especially financially crippling. A family might also need money for final wishes such as travel. Primerica Services Inc. policies can pay up to 70 percent of the primary or spouse’s benefit while they are still living with a terminal disease. Minimize your family’s financial worries with a Terminal Illness Benefit.
No War Exclusion
Primerica’s life companies do not have war or terror clauses in their policies.
Fourteen Days Average Payment Time
Primerica Services Inc.’s life companies pay 94% of claims within 14 days.
Credibility and Quality
Reputation, Financial Rating and Service
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best — a company trusted to provide credit ratings for the insurance industry. Very few life insurance companies meet this standard
- Approximately 5 million lives are insured through us
- 94% of claims are paid within 14 days
- Over $1.4 billion in claims paid in 2018
- $781 billion of term life insurance in force
- An average of $3.8 million in benefit claims paid every day
- Terms of 10-, 15-, 20-, 25-, 30- and even 35-years
- Industry Leading Renewal Options and Rates
- Annual Renewable Term
- Decreasing Term
- Custom Exchange 10
Automatic Increase Request – AIR
Primerica’s revolutionary process, AIR, is an innovation that allows you to tap one little button at the time of application and make a huge difference in the lives of your family.
Automatic Increasing Benefit Rider
Automatic Increasing Benefit Rider for Primary and Spouse — Increasing Benefit Rider
- Terminal Illness Benefit — TIB
- TIB with Disability Waiver of Premium
- Primary and Spouse Disability Waiver of Premium
Child Rider Benefits
- One Policy and One Policy Fee
- Child Rider Conversions
- Child Paid Up Policy
Entire Family Coverage
- One Policy
- Family Banding
- Spouse Coverage Is Continued at Original Issue Age
Financial Needs Analysis — FNA
To help families better understand their personal finances, Primerica offers the Financial Needs Analysis (FNA). The FNA is complimentary, confidential, and customized. The FNA gives a detailed overview of your current financial situation and suggests a personalized strategy for your financial security.
Who Could Benefit From an FNA?
- Anyone with children
- Anyone with debt
- Anyone who plans to retire someday
- Anyone who lacks a strategy for financial independence
Here’s an overview of the FNA’s five basic sections and the information you’ll receive from each:
- Debt Solutions
- Retirement Income
- Education Funding
- Income Protection
- Building Your Financial Future